Krunnie || MultiDev Portfolio

Updated the thread.
Removed the examples that caused controversy and replaced them with other examples.

Updated the thread by adding one more example and changed availability.

Krunnie is a great developer as you can tell does a lot of different things. Known krunnie from Hidden Developers on discord and Krunnie will easily fulfill the work.

1 Like

Worked on few projects with Krunnie! Really reliable and good developer. Worth of hiring.

1 Like

Cool work Krunnie. I love the sci-fi style on that build

1 Like

Thanks! It was my first sci-fi build although I never really had the time and idea on how to finish it.

1 Like

Krunnie, you surely have skills. You’re well-rounded in everything you showcase! :+1:

1 Like

Updated the thread with my animation examples. Feel free to check them out! Will update the thread when I’ll be for hire as an animator.

Also added a “Commission Rules” section.

How do we know if you are using Google translator or not?

Well… I can DM you my Polish equivalent for GCSE results

Edit: I also pretty much state my nationality and where I’m currently living in the About me section…

1 Like

DMed on Discord about clothing :ok_hand:

I read this post, and I can confirm @Krunnie does not use Google Translate.
Google Translate often has broken translations. The real conversion will always be different than Google Translate if it is fluent.

I put his sample poem in Google Translate, and it brought me a different, broken, Polish translation different than @Krunnie’s sample poem - I can confirm he does fair translations.

Edit: I did not mean to call you a him/his! I meant to say she/her!

3 Likes

Added an update here:

1. Added my most recent clothing creation to the examples section. Thank you OneSetMind for commissioning me!
  2. Changed availability. Due to me being quite busy irl, I won’t be able to take commissions in the nearest future.
1 Like

Oof, well rounded dev if you ask me. I think I should recommend people like you a lot more.

1 Like

Commissions are now opened!

Since RDC is just a month away, I’ll be taking 3-4 commissions for USD payments only via PayPal. Might do Robux if your offer is going to interest me. DM me on Discord if you’re interested!

Slots available: 1 / 4

Updated the post:

Added some assets to the Building part of the portfolio

Updated some prices and I’m now taking Robux/percentage commissions again

Updated my contact information

Very detailed portfolio. Overall everything looks good.

2 Likes

I had updated both this and the translator portfolio with more current info and added more examples.

Requested by topic creator.
New portfolio - || ItsKoiske || Punk of all Trades