[Closed] Kylepo99 - Scripter

About Me

Hello I am kylepo99 you might have seen me around the forums a bit answering questions. Here is some back story on me. I been on this platform since around ~2014 I have been activity developing starting ~2016 and then around ~2019 I started to script and never went back to building. I strictly do scripting and nothing else. I am mostly looking for Part/Full time work instead of commissions.

You can find me on the talent hub Here

Past Experiences
  • Worked on and pushed updates to a game with over 1.2k concurrent players.
  • Helped develop multiple games for a 120k+ member group.

Some Examples of my work.

Work Examples

I would love to show more examples here but I am not allowed to discuss most of my past commissions. However generally they have included stuff such as Datastores, Scripting UI, Pets, inventories and shops, and a lot more.

However here are a few personal projects I have worked on.

Terminal

Fully Functional Terminal

This is one of my favorite projects it is a terminal that allows the user to run commands. It is fully modular and very easy to implement new commands. It comes with built in spam checking and other features.

Pet System

Pets

This project was a bit much. The first task was to create a pet that could follow you around and not get stuck on stairs. Many hours and headaches later (due to robloxs physics) I was left with this. Its a pretty cool system that uses raycasting to find the average height of the ground and adjust the penguin accordingly.

penquin

Radio system

Radio system

Here is a simple radio that includes channels and a built in spam filter (credit to @snorebear for making the UI)
sampleimage

Gun System

Gun system

Was bored one day and decided to make a gun and see what that process was like. ( I didn’t make any of the sounds or models strictly the scripting)

Task board from web

Clickup Board

This here is a board that auto gets task from the website Clickup (a Trello alternative) and displays them for everyone to see. This allows people to follow what the developers of the game are actively doing
sampleimage

Web Development

Info

While you should not hire me for anything web development related as I’m still pretty new at it Im going to write down some stuff here for the future.

1. Worked on over 20 unique nodejs related projects.
  2. Have messed around with databases including sqlite3 and Microsoft SQL.
  3. Have built a few websites and some REST APIs with express.
  4. Have created a few Discord bots over the years, some of them to communicate with Roblox using various library’s.
  5. Learned how git and GitHub work and use it for many private repos.

Payment

I accept payment via group payout or USD. Please get in contact with me for prices.

Contact

If you can the Talent hub is a great place to contact me about your job posting however, if that is not possible the second best place is discord kyle#1992. If for some reason you can’t get into contact through discord you can send a message to me through devfourm.

13 Likes

I recommend kyle for any tasks you have. He’s worked for me for a considerable amount of time and has been a friend even longer. He’s professional but also friendly.

Never doubt his ability to complete a task because he has other developers on speed dial and will always complete the job with exactly what you ask for and no less.

Overall: Recommended

1 Like

Updated the portfolio to 2020. Still closed but thought I would update it to show how far I have come and how much I have learned in 2020.

1 Like

Oh wow, almost a year has gone by. I have learned a lot in the past year and have added a few new examples accordingly. I have reopened this as I am interested in working for a team Part/full time. I am also on the talent hub so please contact me there if possible.

4 Likes