Latest GFX Creations i made

i recently launched a temporary commission sheet on my twitter and i made these for my clients any feedback or suggestion?

10 Likes

Well… It’s interesting and well made. I’m not so sure about the face, though.

1 Like

The second one made me laugh, the character’s face accessories are hilarious. Great work, keep it up!

1 Like

Thanks i found it funny to put this custom face! glad you like it

1 Like

That second face I love lmao looks amazing!

1 Like

they both look amazing! personally I love the second one lol

1 Like

Decent progress on your design so far, however, if I were to provide feedback I’ll try creating more just experiment in using a variety of poses. The first design is good, but the pose structure is quite simple after all I’m assuming you’re just starting out selling your work?

The backgrounds are nice and fitting I can see it matches the characters’ clothing, I highly recommend adding or playing around with a bit of lighting focusing on the first design. The colors make the lighting, dull, while the second design has a brighter appearance this could be caused of the background color selection.

You could even include 2 characters in the scene doing different poses; it really depends on how the result will look like if you plan on doing that. At the start it looks good.

1 Like

Everytime I struggle with the poses, because the size of the picture doesn’t let you whatever you want you gotta be focus to show the main part (Character), yes I needed some robux for my clothing group and I started selling pfps on my Twitter account, I’m not really good with the lighting but I’m getting improved by the time. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like