Lead Development Manager (CLOSED)

About Us

Hi there! We are Fizi Productions, a upcoming game development group. We’re looking for a lead development manager who will be willing to join our team and work with us to complete various different projects and games!

The Game Development Team
@Tahmid_saad @lostlid @Juuuses - GFX Artists (No more GFX jobs available)

@Mafios0InCity @Anix_Y - Builders - (no more builders required but possibly 1 more builder job can be squeezed in)

@supermanaymany @GameDevSky - UI designers (No more jobs UI jobs available)

@ORden_Test1 @Sudden_Demise - Scripters - (no more scripters required but possibly 1 more scripter job can be squeezed in)

@username - Lead Development Manager - The lead developement manager has a important role of guiding the game developement team and delegating tasks on to them from the orders of the lead developer. You will be expected to have knowlege in all aspects of game development such as building and scripting and preferrably animating and ui designing. You will be paid either per month or per game you helped developed

The Lead Developer
@fizi12

You can see our group here:

About The Job

We are now only in need of a lead development manager to start making games. The lead developement manager will have the following duties

• Managing staff
  • Delegating work
  • Strong leadership
  • Assisting any staff which may be facing issues with development (This is why you are required to have building skills and scripting skills but if you have UI designing skills and animating skills then you will be more likely to get hired and paid more)
  • Giving a proffesional opinion on any current and future projects using past experiance
    Etc

Payment

Our preferred payment method is robux. Salary/Payment will be discussed individually
The Groups Budget is quite large so expect to be paid fairly, i will not overpay at the current stage our group is in. (i currently have 150,000 robux but i can arrange upto 250,000 more by selling of my limiteds)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading!

3 Likes

@Strongjohnfgamer You will have to overlook staff, give them advice and if they are struggling at some part of the project you will give them some assistance.

1 Like

I could possibly be of assistance if I can see that this Robux you talk of is legitimate.

Look at my rap/value on rolimons

All of my robux has been earnt through trading and through the sales of limiteds

I am interested! Do you have discord.

Interested, done this job before!

SirAlexanderHamilton#9044

If your still currently hiring, I’d love to apply to become a Development Manager or Project Manager. Please dm me Via my discord account which is linked to my profile

As I have previous experience in all categories you’ve stated I’ll provide you to my portfolio that includes my contact information. 4wku | Programmer & Builder

Dale#3443 - I’d love to work with you then :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.