[Lead Scripter for-Hire] New Simulator Type Game!

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Epic builders studio, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a Lead Scripter who is willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Mini Game Simulator!

The Team
@4D_ii - 3D and 2D artist/Builder
@AaronTimothy6 - UI/Lead Builder
@Fireboy042009 - Environment Design
@dev_lolxd - Scripter
@username - Lead Scripter

About The Job

A professional scripter to join our team and hold the prestigious role of Lead Scripter We
will discuss the Games plan latter in private

Payment:-
We Can give 10-25% game revenue negotiable

Contact Us:-
You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord : AaronTimothy6#7604
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I don’t want to ruin your dream but you’re not going to get a scripter (atleast an actually good one.) As a scripter, I know I would not work for anybody that cannot script themselves unless its a super good payment. This is simply due to the fact that its easy for a scripter to get people to join their team. (Atleast easier.) since the scripter is the most important and the most in-demand. What I’m saying is, a scripter sees your posts and thinks: I can work for this guy… make a random game… not be the boss… and work for somebody that doesn’t truly understand how difficult being a scripter is. Then I think: I can make my own game… Whatever game I want… Be the boss… and I know exactly how to fit the pieces together since I am the scripter and the scripter is the one that in the end puts the whole piece together.

Edit: Generally when I see posts where non scripters are hiring, I always think that they are bad devs. I suggest you post your teams capabilities such as some builds, models, etc so that the scripter can think ‘Oh okay they are not bs. I’ll join them!’

1 Like

I do have experience scripting its just not one of my strong points. Thanks for you feedback

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.