Leaving reviews on the Talent Hub?

So since the talent hub is officially replacing the collaboration section, would it be good if we were able to leave reviews on people’s creator pages. This feature really made collaboration good, since if you had a good ( or bad) review from someone well known it could affect your chances of being commissioned.
Perhaps it could be that you can only leave a review if you’ve made a job post, and accepted someone for it

What do you think of this?

Your opinions?
  • This’d be very good (tell why)
  • It might help people a bit (tell why)
  • It probably wont be used much (tell why)
  • It’s a bad idea ( tell why)

0 voters

6 Likes

I think the reason is quite obvious.

1 Like

Great Idea!!! I voted yes because I need creditable people for my projects, not scammers.

1 Like

Very good because:

• You can leave reports of scammers on their creator page
  • Allows actual feedback from clients
  • More information on the commissioner’s work

It would be great to see this feature, especially since the TH’s purpose is literally made for collaboration and commissioners.

2 Likes

In my opinion, leaving reviews on creators on the Talent Hub would help people looking to hire be able to determine credibility. I believe that you should leave a review only if you made a job post and accepted someone for it, as this would prevent abuse.

3 Likes

Back in the day, if I were scrolling through portfolios to see who to hire
sometimes Id see a review by a known developer and that’d encourage me to hire them

1 Like

Basically needed! You should need some sort of verification to show you’ve worked with that person though, so no fake reviews are left to try and damage someone’s reputation, but if implemented right this is a W feature!

(Don’t think Roblox will realistically add this though as I don’t think itll fit their vision for the talent hub)

2 Likes

You can make it so you can only review them if you accepted them for a job post

Reviews are something that is pretty useful, and sometimes even needed. Now, I don’t use the talent hub and the portfolio section closed before anyone could post a review on my portfolio, so I couldn’t really do anything about that LOL

Leaving great reviews makes the developer have a better reputation, and sometimes it can even bump the creator’s portfolio to the front. Also, leaving bad reviews can warn who not to hire and who to.

2 Likes

I think it’d be great for preventing scammers from just getting away. Roblox won’t do much if you got scammed on the Talent Hub if you moved communication to Discord, so it’d be pretty nice to just be able to leave a negative review once reporting fails

This would be nice, the only thing I could see gone wrong is bots.

1 Like

If you could only review someone if you

1. made a job post
  2. accepted someone for it

Hi! The Talent Hub team also thinking reviews system will be very useful for creators and this feature will be high priority in our coming working list! Thanks!

14 Likes

I left an idea in a thread somewhere else as well, and this does count as a review I believe.

Will there be any room for adding something similar to “Seller Response Rates”? I pointed out the issue here:

1 Like