LegoProxy - A Roblox API and Webhook Proxy for Roblox HTTPService

I placed a new CNAME for the legoproxy subdomain, so you got that warning while trying to visit the proxy. The error should go away soon.

I was having issues on getting the proxy back up and running since cloudflare was acting up.

1 Like

if itā€™s because of the CNAME, then where is the CNAME?

1 Like

I donā€™t think i can answer this question since CNAME is used to point the domain legoproxy.veriblox.ml to the proxy im hosting online.

EDIT: Hereā€™s what a CNAME looks like

Does this explain why

I donā€™t think soā€¦ That error is different than what @VSCPlays is experiencing. (SSL Error)

youā€™re using google chrome like me, but there isnā€™t an warning message

Thatā€™s my website? Has nothing to do with this. That just means the server is off (which it is)

Having another issue. https://legoproxy.veriblox.ml/games/v1/games/votes?universeIds=2893561122 is returning {"errors":[{"code":8,"message":"No universe IDs were specified.","userFacingMessage":"Something went wrong"}]} instead of like it is on https://games.roblox.com/v1/games/votes?universeIds=2893561122. Something tells me itā€™s the ? character,.

1 Like

I have done a fix in LegoProxy v1.6a! Query Parameters should be included now.

1 Like

Hey, how would I be able to host this on Render? Iā€™m very new to this whole self hosting stuff, and I was gonna try on Heroku since it seemed simpler but corporations being corporations, they were like ā€œWe need money!ā€ and removed the free plan lol

I donā€™t really recommend hosting LegoProxy on Render as its really slow. You can host it from deta as its literally the same as Render but mich faster.

As of v2.1 announcement: render is now an option for hosting, you just need patience when trying to build the project.

Other alternatives to deta can be Replit or Vercel (i havenā€™t attempted to host one on vercel yet.)

Hi!
Is Replit free aswell? and is it better than deta? I remember once trying to host something on Replit a while ago so I trust it, but should I use deta or Replit?

itā€™s your choice if you want to use deta or replit. thoguh i recommend going for deta as your proxy can be online 24/7 without even worrying about it being offline like replit.

1 Like

No, itā€™s not.

I was just able to install on Deta btw, works just fine. Requires a bit of technical knowledge but besides that itā€™s easy

Also, when logging in I just get a 429.

(yes, I checked, the maxRequests cariable is 5000)

Can you help me with installing it in deta if you got time please? Iā€™m not good with hosting stuff lol

You canā€™t login from the LegoProxy dashboard since your hosting it on Deta. if you are hosting it on Replit, you can login through the dashboard without any errors.

1 Like

The site and this (i think) is still down. R.I.P.

Thatā€™s odd. Can you try visiting it on Incognito mode?

Thatā€™s not the proxy, Your visiting another website that Iā€™m not even maintaining.
If your trying to visit the proxy, go to https://legoproxy.veriblox.ml.