Like/Dislike option set by the user is not appearing after restarting the app

Hi,
On the mobile app, if the user selects whether they dislike/like the game, it shows what they selected. However, on the mobile app, if you restart the app, it acts like you never selected anything when you did, possibly not even saving your choice. It started happening a few days ago. Here are screenshots:

When selecting your option:

After restarting the app:

To reproduce:

• Select your like/dislike option
  • Restart the app
  • View the game and you won’t see your option

I’m on an iPhone 11, app version: 2.461.416397

5 Likes

I can’t seem to reproduce this issue. You sure you haven’t updated your Roblox Mobile Client?

I’m on the latest version, as mentioned earlier: 2.461.416397

1 Like

I can vouch for this, it has happened to me multiple times.

1 Like

Can’t reproduce this issue. Weird it’s not working for you. I even tried on the same game as you showed.

1 Like

A question to everyone who can’t reproduce:

Do you use Android?

Android
  • Yes, can reproduce
  • No, cannot

0 voters

iOS
  • Yes, can reproduce
  • No, cannot

0 voters

I can’t on android.
Extra:

I think this is Roblox blocking like requests, recently had a similar issue with favorites and the website, would show that you favorited / unfavorited it, but reloading the website revealed that wasn’t the case. That encounter only happened after favoring 3 / 4 games, so could just be a Roblox thing trying to block mass liking / desliking from your connection

Thanks for the report! We’ve filed a ticket to our internal database and we’ll follow up when we have an update for you.

Please note that filling a bug report does not guarantee that it will be fixed once triaged.

2 Likes