[CLOSED] lLizardl || Digital 2d Artist

About Me

Hello! I’m Lizard, but most people call me Liz or LL. I’m a small 2D Digital Artist who has been learning digital art for around 5 years now. I’m currently using Clip studio and a Huion Kamvas 22 for drawing. I’ve been doing commissions for a few months now and I’ve had a blast so far.

:sparkles: Commission Status: OPEN

Showcase

Here’s some of my stuff:

Finished Pieces

Sketches

Availability

My timezone is EST! I should be available most days.

Payment

I can accept Robux and USD (Cashapp / Paypal). Note that the prices for Robux are priced so heavily because I plan on converting them to USD. The USD option should be far more affordable for those of you who pay for Robux directly!
Please hold onto your money until after I finish, before payment I will provide a watermarked version of the image.
Prices might change in the future.

Finished Piece 8,600 :robux_gold: $30

Details

Fully painted, shaded, and colored.

Sketch & Color 4,200 :robux_gold: $15

Details

Sketch with base colors with some or no shading. Similar to a finished piece, except, I don’t clean it up or go above the sketch layer. You can see the differences more clearly here: @nextly.art on Instagram: "I originally recorded the whole process on obs but it ended up freezing and only recorded a minute. SO HERE WE ARE 😭👍 . . . #art #artistoninstagram #artwork #digitalart #artist #digital #paint #krita #originalart #portrait #digitalillustration #smallartist #illustration #digitalpainting #creative #painting #artistofinstagram #artwork #oc #originalcharacter #digitalartwork #digitaldrawing #amateurartist #artaccount #myart #sketch"
The first frame would be considered a sketch, the 2nd would be a sketch with color, and everything afterward would be part of the finished piece process.

Sketch 1400 :robux_gold: $5

Details

Just a sketch. I finish these very quickly, so, even if my slots are full, shoot me a DM on discord anyways and I will see if I can make room!

Contact

You can find me on discord, Instagram, Roblox, and here. (Discord is probably the most preferred method)
Discord: lLizardl#7993
Instagram: @nextly.art (https://www.instagram.com/nextly.art/)
My instagram always has other pieces that I don’t include on here if you want to see more. Remember to check dates though lol

Notes

• If you can, come with references! This helps me a lot, even if it is the first google image result or something you doodled in class. (the more references the better!!)
  • My art style (semi-realism) might be limited in some areas. I specialize mainly in portraits, usually girls, but, I also sometimes do fantasy illustrations or concept art.
  • I may decline or change the prices for some projects that are out of my skill range.
  • Please do not take credit for my stuff haha. You may personally color or alter any work I send you after payment, such as coloring or lining a sketch. But, if you do so, please credit me for the parts I did.
  • You don’t have to be formal when messaging me btw.
  • Try to tell me early on which version of art you’re buying from me. If it’s something that you feel like doesn’t fit in the categories above we can totally talk about it later on.

Thank youuu! =D :dizzy:

Update(s): So it’s been a while, but, I’m back and ready to test the waters. A USD option has been added, which should be considerably cheaper than robux for my non-dev people! Unfortunately, this forum doesn’t seem to work anymore? RIP

41 Likes

These are amazing. Keep it up!!!

1 Like

I would highly recommend to watermark your amazing work. Otherwise people with bad intensions could easily copy these images, without crediting you.

3 Likes

Whoa, thanks for the tip! I’ll probably start signing my work in the future just in case something like that does happen.

Ordered a headshot of my avatar, it turned out perfect and I’m so incredibly happy with the result! lLizardl is super friendly, fast, and I would recommend them to anyone!

1 Like

+1 ⁠— This style is so distinctly perfect for personifying Roblox avatars, and the pastel color scheme creates great contrast with the shading. As an added bonus, I received the finished piece in less than two days!

2 Likes

I commissioned Lizard twice and I’ve got to say, I would totally recommend working with her! I absolutely loved the final products - she was also flexible with my needs of the commissions, flexible with payment, and amazingly quick at working on the commissions. Not to mention how high quality the artwork is. I have nothing bad to say about my experience working with this artist and would absolutely do so again.

1 Like