Load animation not from game creator

I made module that plays animations on server side, but animation only plays when animation belongs to me

So, i want to know how to play animations created by other players

From what i know (and tried) it’s not possible to load animations from other players unless it’s a group game, and if the animations are uploaded to the group of the game.

1 Like

i know some method, but it will need to stop all animations:
getting transform of joints, and tweening them, but it need client side script, because transform property is not replicated
example:

function playanim(character)
	local tween = game:GetService("TweenService")
	tween:Create(character.HumanoidRootPart["RootJoint"], TweenInfo.new(0.333, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.Angles(0, 0, math.rad(-22.746))}):Play()
	tween:Create(character.Torso["Right Shoulder"], TweenInfo.new(0.333, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.new(-0.038, 0.364, 0.537) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(64.458), math.rad(-68.526), math.rad(-170.799))}):Play()
	wait(0.333)
	wait(0.167)
	tween:Create(character.HumanoidRootPart["RootJoint"], TweenInfo.new(0.133, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.Angles(0, 0, math.rad(24.236))}):Play()
	tween:Create(character.Torso["Right Shoulder"], TweenInfo.new(0.133, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.new(0.056, -0.03, 0.136) * CFrame.Angles(math.rad(12.548), math.rad(21.83), math.rad(68.984))}):Play()
	wait(0.133)
	tween:Create(character.HumanoidRootPart["RootJoint"], TweenInfo.new(0.534, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.new(0, 0, 0)}):Play()
	tween:Create(character.Torso["Right Shoulder"], TweenInfo.new(0.534, Enum.EasingStyle.Linear, Enum.EasingDirection.Out, 0, false, 0), {Transform = CFrame.new(0, 0, 0)}):Play()
	wait(0.534)
	character.Animate.Disabled = false
end

You can try loading other people’s animation in Animation Editor (or any other animation plugin) on an NPC, then export the animation, setting the animation owner as you, and that’s it.

ok but this animation need to be loaded in other game, because it will be executed with server sided executor

1 Like