- Describe the bug. Describe what is happening when the bug occurs. Describe what you would normally expect to occur.
The localization tools plugin its Game Localization Table section, as pictured below, does not refresh whenever a local file is published (File → Publish) or whenever a PlaceId is assigned (SetPlaceId). Deactivating and re-activating the localization tools window does not refresh the panel either. The only workaround is deactivating the plugin, closing studio, starting studio, first publishing the place and finally re-activating the localization tools plugin. In that case it will properly show the import/export tools in this panel.
- How often does the bug happen (Everytime/sometimes/rarely)? What are the steps that reproduce the bug? Please list them in very high detail. Provide simple example places that exhibit the bug and provide description of what you believe should be the behavior.
All the time, see above for repro steps.
- Where does the bug happen (www, gametest, etc) Is it level-specific? Is it game specific? Please post a link to the place that exhibits the issue.
- Would a screenshot or video help describe it to someone? If so, post one.
- For graphics bugs, it is sometimes helpful to know your system specs, especially graphics card.
- When did the bug start happening? If we can tie it to a specific release that helps us figure out what we broke.
Probably since the plugin got released, stumbled upon this today.
- Anything else that you would want to know about the bug if it were your job to find and fix it.