Hey, so I just now thought of a game idea, and this is probably my best one ever. What is everyone’s thoughts? Let me know in the comments!
The game will be called Find, Fix, Flip. Find, Fix, Flip! is a sandbox-ish game where you are based in a junk yard with weekly trash deliveries. Your job is to look through the trash, and find items that will be worth value when repaired.
To earn money, attend a junk auction to sell your items!
The main gameplay would be focused on digging through trash, fixing components, and selling them.
Alternate gameplay would be to buy other AI/peoples trash, remodel it, and sell it for more cash. Your main goal is to earn money, so there will probably be more gameplay when development starts.
Would you play this game?
- I would live off of this game
- I would play this game once and a while
- I would play this game just to try it out
- I wouldn’t play this game, but i might recommend it to others
- I wouldn’t play this game, and I couldn’t recommend it to anyone