Lock the navigation arrow to a set position in the cloud localization suite

As a Roblox developer, it is currently too hard to browse localization cells when using the cloud localization interface. The navigation arrow moves and gets pushed down by larger of cells on the page. If Roblox is able to address this issue, I’d spend significantly less time navigating to each page and getting translation work done, as localization tables often contain over 1000 strings. This is encountered by game owners and translators when they’re determining word/string count for payments and is overall the core to the frustrations.

Navigating pages:

Ideally the next page button would be locked to the bottom of the interface and a layer above the cells, and if the cells take up more space than is accounted for, a scrollbar would assist.

Concept I made: (Click to see full image)
Scrollbarconcept2

17 Likes

Can confirm this is an issue and is slowing down my workflow. The only way to see how many pages of untranslated strings you have is to sort by untranslated first, and then hit the next button until you find strings with translations. Having to chase down the next button on every page hinders the speed at which I can do this.

Sometimes the distance the buttons jump can be very large and this greatly slows down my process.

In this GIF I had 27 pages of untranslated strings, it was a pain trying to get to the end.

2 Likes