Loertis | Building Portfolio

design
builder
builders
architecture

Hello, I’m loertis, I am offering my services as a builder. I have been building on the ROBLOX platform for around 2 and a half years now. I specialize in building, more specifically building small to large Cafes, Bakeries, Towns and Grills. I am offering my building services for related games like that. I am not great at building terrain, military, space-themed and futuristic style. I have previously worked for a decently sized group, Bitez. This is my first time really selling my services, as I have just given people things for free.

My Work

Recent Work

Cafe: (Inspired by Avien)

Pizza Place: (Tables and Chairs are not made by me!)

WIP Hotel:

Hotel:

Availability
I am available 5-9 hours a day on Weekends ! You may contact me anytime as I often check discord and the dev forum. I might be able to work 1-3 hours on weekdays depends on what day it is.

Payment
My pricing is negotiable as there is no flat rate. If you are interested, contact me about the size and the build itself and I will give you an estimate. Prices for a medium sized build would be around R 7,000. I accept onetime payment only at the moment. My preferred payment method is ROBUX (Group Funds). If group funds is an issue please feel free to contact me!

Contact
Contact me on the Dev Forum, My Roblox PMS or discord loertis
#9029 . (Note: I keep my discord on Do Not Disturb so feel free to DM me!)

Awesome work man.

Thanks!

NP hope to see more soon…