KardashianKarol ~ Builder Portfolio [CLOSED]

About Me

Hiya, I’m Angelina & I’m excited to be offering my services as a builder. I’ve been building on the platform since 2018, I prefer to work on small builds/furniture that require detail as well as “Kawaii” styled builds.

My Projects

Winter-Themed Table

Availability

I’m not available during the weekends however I’m available most hours during the weekdays.

Payment

I’m only accepting payment in ROBUX. Prices vary depending on the build & detail - all negotiable.

Contact

You can contact me here on DISCORD ang#1642

Have a hex-cellent day! :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Your builds look awesome, but a little too bright! You really need to fix the pricing though. 10R$-100R$ is wayyy too low for someone that is very talented. I recommend changing it to 1k - 10k R$ instead or maybe even higher!!!

4 Likes

Thank you for the feedback, I totally forgot about the lighting since I did change it yesterday, but I’ve only just finished the room, so the lightings a bit off, I’ll change the neon to a bit more higher transparency so it’s less bright!

• Thank you also for saying that my builds are talented! I like to charge people cheap however like those builds I’d probably sell for around 75 - 100 R$ :crazy_face:
1 Like

I suggest:

1. Adding more photos of your builds (if you have any, if not, I suggest building more). Employers need a plethora of examples before they can be very comfortable hiring somebody.
  2. Raising your prices. 75-100 R$ isn’t cheap, it’s nothing. OBC players get 65 R$ in a single day - those builds can easily go for much higher. While I respect your wish to charge very little, it seems unfair that you would get so little for so much work.

Best of luck with the commissions!

Thank you, I do have more builds that I was thinking of adding! I’ll definitely put more to show more of my work, I may decide to change the pricings higher, who knows? :crazy_face:

1 Like

You’re building looks good! I really hope you get a commission, You seem like a very cheerful and hardworking person!

1 Like

Thank you, I do like having a good laugh often! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Your current project looks awesome, good way of using the neon material.
Pricing is up to you, if you feel comfortable selling your builds around 10-100 R$ that’s fine, although I wouldn’t recommend selling it for such a low price.

I wish you the best of luck in your building career! :smiley:

4 Likes

You have large amount of potential to build some great things, I won’t comment on pricing because that’s totally up to the seller but getting some experience should probably take priority over earning large sums of Robux right now.

1 Like