Looking for 3D modelers

last time i did this, everyone flaked and no one followed through so LET’S TRY THIS AGAIN

In some fantasy settings, there exists an organization that facilitates quest posting and fulfillment? Like a guild or something.

That’s what we here at Sayounara Studios are trying to pull, but with asset modeling instead!

As our flagship project, Astral:Hearts, is approaching completion on the technical end, we need to start filling out our content. We require a whole array of 3D assets to be created. In order to fulfill this need, we’re looking to any and all 3D modelers willing to put in the work (that meet the quality we’re looking for).

I highly suggest you try out the game to get a feel of what we’re trying to accomplish

"Okay, nice elevator pitch. What will you need from me?", you might say.
Essentially, we’d need you to make whatever assets we have posted in our special modelers’ Discord. The plan is to have a list of assets that need to get created, alongside a price for said asset. Upon completion of the asset, you’d submit it to the team, we’d review it, and pay you accordingly! It’s a really straightforward partnership!

Assets can cost anywhere from R$3,000 to R$10,000 depending on the estimated complexity of it. The posted prices are also not final, and are up to negotiation if you feel something is a lot more time-consuming than what we thought.

Here are some examples from the team's long-time modelers of what we're looking for in terms of quality.

We expect the same level of polish, but you are free to use your own style when designing.

How do I get started?
Feel free to DM me or leave a reply down below and we can go from there.

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.