[Closed.] Looking for 3D Modelers

vault logo
Info

Hello, we are Vuln, an upcoming developer company hoping to set about no later than December of this year. We are planning to put together the largest studio on ROBLOX by hiring developers and organizing them into teams to work with that team on the given project. We love to get other peoples input so feel free to suggest, agree, or disagree with the teams ideas.

The Owner
PositiveTal / tal #2380

Job

We are looking to hire a professional/semi-professional hard working 3D Modeler who is willing to follow all requirements. You will be constructing 12 guns and 5 melees at the start of game construction. We will later have updates, in which new guns and melees will be added.

Payment

You will be paid whatever is asked, unless overpriced.

PLEASE NOTE; ALL DEVELOPERS HIRED WILL WAIT FOR THEIR PAY VIA GROUP FUNDS. PAYMENT WILL BE DISTRIBUTED ONCE THE PROPER AMOUNT OF ROBUX IS ACQUIRED. YOU MUST BE PATIENT (I will sign an agreement promising to pay you when Robux is acquired. You may hold this post, the agreement and our messages against me if I lie.)

Requirements

• Good Communication.
  • Significant experience with 3D Modeling -specifically with weapons-
  • English Speaker.
  • Age 14+.
  • Preeminent portfolio.
  • Has a Discord account (if not, please create one for business purposes.)
  • Can be mature and professional at ALL times.
  • Will wait for payment.

Contact

• Tal is available via Discord. [tal #2380]
  • If she does not respond within 1-2 business weeks, email her. swaggyrobloxdev@gmail.com
  • If you must, she is available through ROBLOX itself or the Developer Forum. It may take her a bit long to respond to you, though. Her username is PositiveTal.
  • If you prefer, you may attach your portfolio and Discord tag to the post, we’ll message you from there.

Look forward to working with you,
Tal

I’m interested, I sent a friend request on Discord. I have experience with melee weapons and I am getting better at making guns. Portfolio: |Ninja Queso Dev Portfolio| (Not Finished) Discord: NinjaQueso#5108

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.