Looking for a builder | Map Development

About Us

Hello, we’re Colonial Domination. We strive to make realistic history paint RP games. We are currently in search of a builder who can assist in finishing our new world map.

About The Job

Parts of the map are already completed, part overlapping/z fighting cannot occur, due to it interrupting the otherwise pleasant visual experience.

We are looking for a builder able to do roughly this kind of detail

Example Coast:

Example Border:

Coasts are more detailed than borders, and borders are more detailed than the interior.

Note

Please note we will ask you to make a small trial model of a country of your choosing to see if you are fit for the job.

Payment

We are willing to pay 2-4,000 robux depending on the quality of the build.

Contact Us

You can contact us on Discord by first contacting me (Jees1#5825)

Thanks,
CD

2 Likes

I’m confused, you want a builder recreate the world map? How big should the whole map be?

1 Like

Hey. Alot of the map is complete, so you’ll have to finish the map. I will get a screenshot of how big it is and what the progress looks like for you asap.

1 Like

Here are the images, @MrFieldThrow:

Images

The map is quite huge, so the price is negotiable. We were not very sure what a good price of this would be. Alot is alerady done, we just need it finished.

1 Like

I have sent a friend request!
thirty chars

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.