[CLOSED] Looking for a Builder/Modeler [LOW-POLY]

About The Job

I’m looking for a professional builder to join my team as the lead content artist. I expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; I check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another

My game needs AT LEAST 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. I expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours. I will also need a full-blown simulator-like map, I will give you the details once contacted.

Payment

I’m paying 500 R$ per asset. I am paying 20k R$ for the map.

Contact ME

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

5 Likes

Hey there! Contact me on discord, looking forward to talking about this! :smiley:

Discord : ii_J8x#6312

Hi! I can make the map with low poly terrain. I can do some assets too. I cannot make buildings though. Discord: Logimite#1015

Hey! I’m interested in the position.
Discord: AlvinPolys#0001
Portfolio: Lowpoly Modeler & Builder | Om4rr17’s Portfolio (AlvinPolys Previously)

Hey! I’m interested. Let’s talk further on Discord!
Discord: Tommy_eee#5797

I would like to be builder. This is mine portfolio

Contact me on Discord if I’m good enough - shertown#8169

Hello I am interested about this project I would like to talk to you about this project and show you some pictures of my past work! You can friend me on my discord which is MR_Enforcement#1200 .

I am interested, add my discord: MintyCreator#6865

Hi, Im interested. My discord is rene artois#7203. My portfolio is accessible via my devforum profile

I am interested, add my discord: MintyCreator#6864

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.