Dont look at this

About Us

Hello, I am the actual, and I am looking for a builder to help me with a game called: Music Simulator

About The Job

The premise of the game is to play an instrument, earn money, buy more instruments, etc. I would like the builder to be able to build intruments, and the maps.

Payment

I will split the payment 50/50 of the game’s profit, as I will script, make the logo, etc, while you will be able to create the builds.

Contact Us

You can contact me at Veldon#5325
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’d be interested although, can I know the budget you got?

I do have backup payments aswell.

As 50/50 in split, is there a minimum number of the half amount the game is having and the developer? That’s what I’m asking for.

Hi, I am interested in developing with you, I have 2 years of experience using blender and building in roblox studio. Please DM me if you are interested.

What I mean is, if the game earns less than 10k in a couple of months, I would consider it unsuccessful, and I would pay the builder depending on how they did.

How do you know that the game will be successful? You have to have a backup payment method to pay the developers that will possibly work with you, I’m just saying, you have to have a backup payment method in case the game fails and you still need to pay the developers.

Hello i think i may be interested check out my portfolio Here

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.