Looking For A Builder/Modeler For Passion Project

Looking For A Partner In Passion Project

About Me

Hey! I’m a relatively new developer to Roblox, I’ve been programming Lua for a year now, and I joined the site in 2011. I love to practice my coding and work on small projects, but I feel it’s time to make something portfolio-worthy.

What I’m Looking For

• One friendly builder/modeler

About The Job

I am looking for a builder/modeler to join me in creating a passion project. Strong communication as well as creative input would be greatly appreciated. While it is a passion project I expect active work on it. There is no set on the idea on the game, unfortunately I am very indecisive when it comes to large decisions. I do have a few ideas in mind, so we can get to talking about them if you contact me.

This game has no specific deadline though I hope to have a working finished product within the next few months.

I hope to have a great fun learning experience while working on this!

Payment

As it is a passion project (learning experience, portfolio work) you will be given a percentage in revenue of the game, if we ever decide to monetize it :slight_smile:

Contact

You can contact me on Discord: Spraden#9936

You must be 15 years or older to apply.

:smile:

4 Likes

I am definitely interested, this seems like a bit of fun. Would be interested to discuss this possible opportunity. :slight_smile:

Shot you a friend request on Discord my guy. I’ve been modeling for 6 years (since sophomore yr in hs) Looking forward to working with you if you’re down.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.