(SITLL OPEN) Looking for a Developer or Moddeler (FULL TIME)

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Looking for a Modeller / Builder

About Us

Hi there! My name is MysteriouslyMythical, and I am the Chairperson of a hotel. We have not released any games yet, and I would love someone to help us make one.
The Team
@MysteriouslyMythical Chairperson
@s_uddenDev - Dev
@DEATHRON6 - Owner

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder/modeller to join our team as a developer/modeller. We expect high quality builds that adhere to the Hotel style. Good communication skills and loyal developers are appreciated.

Our game needs at least 10 completed assets. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.
If you are a builder, we expect you to make a high-quality hotel.

Payment

We are paying $15 - $20 CAD at the end of the build. If you choose to stay with us full time, you could except 10k Robux a month after the first CAD payment.

Contact Us

Please message me here on the Developer forum, or feel free to contact me on Discord; Mysteriouslymythical#0001.
Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, i could do that. It depends on the kind of assets you’re looking for, of course, but we can talk about that later, here’s my portfolio, and if you like it, add me on discord

Red1Monster#3623

1 Like

Could you design trolly carts and reception cash registers?

Sure

(30 characters.,.,.,.,.,)

Alright, please send me a message on Discord.

This position is still open. Please reply If intrested

Hey I am interested dm me at Lyte#0001

I can build individual assets. (It’s my primary job.)

Each one will only be around 150-200 robux.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.