Looking for a Developer on my British Empire 1910's

Hello there! We are a ROBLOX group based off of the British Empire during the Great War (WW1). We are looking for builders, scripters, UI designers, and 3D Modelers to build our upcoming games which are the Battle of the Somme and the Capital City of London.

Our Team
@KrasarkFrost - Clothing Designer
@davslander - GFX Maker
@TheGreatAntoninus - Builder

Progress has not begun yet.

About The Job

We are looking for very professional developers who are allowed to choose whether they want to stay in the group after the project is done or if they want to leave. They are expected to be on at least 4 days a week and show a report of what they have done at the end of the day.

Example of our game’s build style

Our games need at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 20 minutes to 2 hours depending on what we need to be done from trees to buildings.

Payment

Payment is only in ROBUX and will vary depending on the amount of effort you put into this project but the payment starts at 5k and can progress all the way to 75k depending on the amount of work you put into this. You will be paid half of your payment halfway through and the other half at the end.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via discord at His Majesty#1914

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :rofl:

4 Likes

Do you need any animators, Most war games do.

If it’s low to mid-poly, I can help out as a builder @Dan_XD1#6964

Yes, I do need an animator. Please, tell me your discord so I can contact you.

1 Like

Sorry for the wait, Scythe Slaying#5934

I can help you Wizzardofazz#8707

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.