Looking for a group partner (Military!)(Closed)

About Us

Hi there! We are (CouldbeMilitary), a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Who knows how the game is!

About The Job

I am looking for a partner to join the team as a lead content artist. We expect high quality creations that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs at least 30 new assets completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset will take between 1-2 hours.

Payment

Well, I am looking for a partner so if it fails I will pay robux, prob won’t fail since its needed

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or Discord: Rondevue#8982
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

uhm, explain more please, you need 30 assets of 1-2 hours each one? thats the default recruitment message,

We Are (CouuldBeMilitary)

dont helps, apart from

our new game, Who knows how the game is!

can you explain more of the project, skills and payment?

who is ‘we’ in this instance? would it just be you and a builder, or are you looking for more people? what would your job be.

no, you see I got some devs so rn this post is closed

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.