CLOSED Looking for a long-term business partner to assist in develpoment

Thank you to everyone who applied! It has been great knowing all your capabilities, and I have found a business partner! They are really great, so thanks for applying!

About me and the group

Hi there, my name is Taylor/Crrustyy! I am the lead developer and owner of True_Studios, the small yet friendly development team!

What i am looking for

You know Badimo? asimo3089 and badcc? Well I am looking for a business partner to turn out just like them! I am looking for someone who can do this in the long-term, and since we would be business partners, someone who can do it for free. This isn’t exactly paying someone to do work for me, but someone who is like me, and someone who is OK with making robux/money through making a game with me.

Requirements

Must be 14 or over (under 20)
Must have an account age of over a year and a half (previous accounts are fine)
Must know how to script or build
Someone who will not quit without telling me, but preferably someone who will not quit
Someone who can manage time well
Someone who is good at communicating
Someone who does not swear/send inappropriate photos or messages
Someone who is FUN!

Payment

Like i said, there is no payment as we will be business partners, meaning we will be (hopefully) making money together!

Contact

You can contact me on the Developer Forum or Discord via TaylorXIV#0447 or Twitter @CrrustyyRBLX

Remember, you must be 14 or over and under 20!

Many thanks, Taylor/Crrustyy!!

4 Likes

I would love to work with you idk if you are looking for someone to make you music or not but my profile–>(OPEN) DevNetCheese's Portfolio (Composer) For Hire!

My discord: DevNetCheese#2725

2 Likes

I love to work with you as well! I’m a builder and 2D artist. You can contact me on Roblox and the forum.

2 Likes

info

hi. I can help you. I really want this to! I am looking for someone to. I can program really good, but building is not my thing. In real life do i have Programming as HOBBY! I am 15 years old (I am from 2004)

more info about me:

[OPEN] KDBgames | Scripter and UI Designer.

Hello! My name is d_cyph!

I have been playing on Roblox for 2 years now, and have started building just recently. I presume that you are looking for someone to build things thus you are a scripter, so I would happily like to help! I do not have a Discord account and do not want one, so if that is a requirement you may ignore this. If you would like to contact me please do so through the DevForum. I currently do not have a portfolio but I can give you some example work for an item/prop of your choice!
Thanks in advance!

Cheers,
d_cyph

3 Likes

Good luck finding partners! And lol well said

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.