Looking for a modeller / builder $R

About Us

Hello. I am running a small community with a pretty good going game as of the moment and we’ve had a massive amount of forward progress lately, this is why I am in need of expansion and I would like to pay a good modeller a fair amount of $R compared to the final product.

You can see our progress so far here: https://www.roblox.com/games/3359166351/Asylum-Roleplay-ALPHA

About The Job

I am looking for somebody that can make something similar to this, as well as other furniture if possible, the price is negotiatable depending on the price you’d normally do per asset, but I’d prefer the price we offer. The following picture is one of the assets that I want it to be similar to.
Just a quick heads up, this is a belt equipment that I want to fit onto a player. You do not necessarily have to fix that part but it must be compatible for such uses.

Asset inspiration

Belt1 Belt2 Belt3

One of the assets has to be similar to this and match so that it can fit onto a player. I don’t want anymore further details than the type of details you see here, and it should be compatible with morphs.

I have a few more requests which we can go over in the chat. Hopefully I’ll find somebody with a fair price per asset.

Payment

I am paying up to 500 R$ just for this one asset and I’ll be paying more per other assets depending on final product, is negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord. My Discord username and tag is gothiu#4415.

Thank you for your time.

1 Like

Just the taser alone looks like a 500R$ model.

With things like utility belts, it’s not just modelling one general model, you have to model many of smaller models. Maybe offer a little bit more if you still haven’t found a modeler. Good luck my man!

I’m interested. Do you want the model to be equippable? I can build this, though I don’t know how to make it an accessory.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.