Looking for a music composer to make songs for my story game

About Us

Hi there, I am Captain! I am looking for a song maker to make a few songs for my story game.

The Team
@Cal723 - Builder/Idea/UI
@CaptainD_veloper - Scripter

About The Job

We are looking for a song maker that can make original, upbeat, bouncy songs. When things start to get scary, the songs should start to be different/scary.

Our game would need around 5 songs.

Payment

I don’t usually know how much I should pay for songs, so the payment is Negotiable.

Contact Us

You can contact me on DevForums or Discord: Captain#1855.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you please provide a budget, examples of songs (inspiration) and/or pieces of the game?

That could help composers understand what you need and they will figure if they want to join or not.

Ive never hired an animator, so I am not sure how much they usually charge, but 15k for 1 song seems overpriced to me.

Composition is a complicated process.

You need to get a good DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), good equipment, instruments, good producing software and equipment, and more.

15k robux is around 52.50 USD, which for one short song could be a little too much, but for 5 songs is clearly way too underpriced, especially since composers add the essential auditory and musical elements to your game.

2 Likes

Thanks for the information! Ill take it into account when hiring composers.

Agreed 100%, thank you for letting me and others know. I can relate to a situation similar to this.

1 Like

Not a problem, some people fail to see how much of an actual skill that has to have been worked on for years, composing is.

3 Likes