Looking for a music theory expert

Job Recruitment

About Us

Hi there! We are Adventus, a huge upcoming game development team. We are looking for the one and only music theory expert who will join our team and work with us on our new game, coded “Operation Rat Squeeze”!

The Team
@CalebFromICS - Environment Design,builder,ui designer,3d modeler,& everything else
@Acreol - Scripter

Our progress is highly classified

About The Job

We are looking for a professional music theory expert to join our team as our lead music theorist. You will help us in selecting quality royalty free audio that fits with our overall theme (which you will be sculpting!) and will teach us the specific criteria so we too can become music theorists. We expect high quality decisions that adhere to our game’s style (TO BE DETERMINED!!!). Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress by the minute and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another. (As a clarification, you do not need to actually produce any audio, just select royalty free ones)

Our game needs quite a bit of audio. We expect it will take around 30 minutes per selection

Payment

We are paying $10-20 per asset. Our preferred payment method is USD, but we can pay in anything!

Contact Us

You can contact us on discord (please add both of us):
Caleb#3610 & Acreol#6530

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve added you on Discord, my username is visionary.

Had fun working with you. Add me on Discord if you want to continue working. Paige#3587

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.