Looking for a pet modeler! [Up to 20K robux + %]

Hey guys :slight_smile:

I am currently looking for an experienced low poly pet modeler who is capable of of quickly designing pet models that are of high quality.

In the past, many people have come to me with free models or pre-built models. Please note that I will NOT be accepting and pre-built models, and especially not any free models.

We are currently in need of around 10 - 20 pets, so about 500 - 2500 per pet.
Requirements:

Have at least 1 year in building or modeling
Have at least 6 months experience in blender or some other modeling platform
Able to create at least 2 pets every single day. We expect each pet to take around 2 - 3 hours.
Must be able to be active for 4-6 hours everyday to fulfill the requirement above.
Some more requirements which we can talk through in discord if you are accepted.

Payment:
Lol this is probably the first thing everyone comes to. Well, for payment, i can pay up to 20k for all the pets. If you would be interested in working long term, I am willing to provide a percentage for you to continue and model pets. If you want a percentage, I will pay you 5k for all the pets modeled, then we can negotiate a percentage.

Please send me a message here on devforum, along with your portfolio or past work. If you are hired, I will give you my discord and we can talk from there.

I look forward to working with you!

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 1 minute. New replies are no longer allowed.