Looking for a scripter to make a series of tycoon games including AI/Placement systems

Tycoon-series.

About Me

Hey! My name is DarkAgeOwl & I am a low-poly modeler/builder & UI designer. I’m a 24 year old boy & I live in the netherlands :netherlands: & I’ve been a dev. on roblox for around 5 years.

What I’m looking for:

For a while now I’ve got several game ideas to make it into a series of tycoon games.
I’m looking for a proffesional/advanced scripter who can help me make this reality.

Showcase of my work

About The Job

It will contain a AI system & Placementsystem. I chose this style since there are not many games on the roblox platform that use this. We can discuss about my game ideas in a private chat.

Payment

Payment will be discussed in private. I do have a backup.

Contact Me

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on Disc: DarkAgeOwl#2678

I hope to hear from you soon :smiley:

1 Like

I’m not a scripter, but I know how to script AI and I also do UI if you want to check it out.

Portfolio of UI - ImagineLeqtric - Builder Portfolio [For Hire]

Discord - kyzer#9336

1 Like

Hello, I am 17 years old and I have almost 7 years of experience in developing. I am a programmer, animator, 3D modeler, builder, etc. I have contacted you and I hope to talk with you soon.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.