Looking for a quality builder

First time posting a thread so excuse me if I’m in the wrong place to be asking but, I’m currently looking for a builder to build me quite a few things if your up to the job! You can either build a city or a tycoon its completely optional, I have 2 games going on. If you wish to have any more information on either tasks let me know on DC or send me a message!

Oh and pay is also pretty good and flexible! :stuck_out_tongue:

Lacrase#0256

12 Likes

The category you’d use would be #development-discussion:collaboration :wink:

7 Likes

Can basic users access that?

6 Likes

He can’t rip

4 Likes

Doesn’t this technically count as asking for building support? :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyways I don’t think this belongs here, and I wouldn’t want basic users, including me, to start using this topic for posts that should be on the restricted forums. We don’t have access to those for a reason, so lets stay on topic on these ones.

I can’t speak for everyone here though, it’s just what I think.

7 Likes

Please read this post here to learn more about how the Development Support Forum is used.

As a basic user, you have access to Building Support, Scripting Support, and Design Support. These are supposed to be thread where you ask questions about how to achieve something (for the most part in studio, revolving building, scripting, or gui work.) Please refrain from using the Development Support Forum areas for anything outside of these parameters.

Also, please remember to read the DevForum Official Rules here. If you stumble upon a Bug that needs reporting, refrain from posting about it in DevSupport. Instead, enlist the help of the Top Contributors on the forum, and thus follow rule 15.1.

44 Likes