Looking for a scripter for a racing game

I really need a team for a racing game that can rig vehicles, make maps, make matchmaking (optional) and make a currency and XP system (with saving). You will receive a % of the profits every week and a separate 50R$ until the game is released. I need:

1. Builder for making and possibly rigging vehicles and making maps too.
  2. Scripter for making cars race on walls for some maps and making the game work.
  3. Possibly a composer that can make some music for maps?

NOTE: I need some profit too. I will need 20% AT LEAST for myself. I pay in robux, feel free to convert it to USD through devX. And I may change how often I give out payment. Feedback is welcome.

1 Like

I am somewhat new to ROBLOX development so I do not know what to expect.

Hey there, considering you’re new I would also recommend along with the percentage to also have a baseline payment (as this will attract more developers) so you can have more developers on board. Otherwise everything looks and sounds good.
Hope this helps!

1 Like

Thank you for the help with my post! As I said I am new so I need a lot of help. And the baseline payment was a good idea too!

3 Likes

and a separate 50R$

A seperate 50 Robux? Umm… I think it’s a little better just to leave that out buddy. Keep your loose change.

1 Like

It sounds like you need an entire team for your game… building and rigging vehicles… building maps… game framework… matchmaking… currency… experience system… composer…
…yet you’re new to Roblox development? I would highly suggest tackling a smaller project on your own so you can familiarize yourself with the platform.

In addition, your payment is way too low, especially for something of this size. And when I say low, I mean it’s like your bringing a few dollars to a car dealership. Take a look at the developer exchange rates. Adding to that, a percentage of the profits “every week” sounds odd. What profits are you making, exactly, when your game isn’t released? You’ll need a truckload of money to pay the entire team.

Just my thoughts.

3 Likes

Like @jackTabsCode said. You’re biting off more than you can chew. As someone who makes racing games, it’s a TON of work. If you’re new, you + one other person is gonna be tough. Not to mention, you want a builder to do everything, a scripter to do everything else. And you’re taking 20%? What are YOU doing?

I have decided I am too unexperienced in the devforum to be doing this YET, I have asked ROBLOX to take this down.

Requested by topic creator.