Looking for a scripter to do tasks for our racing game.
Hello, @Ismail_BOSS1 and I are working together on a fun drifting game. We’re looking for a programmer to do relatively simple tasks, as well as possibly doing updates after the game releases.
For credibility, please check out my portfolio. I have good experience in working for, and managing development teams.
Portfolio: (OPEN COMMISSIONS!) FXdan-Building(realistic and low poly) portfolio
About The Job
We’re looking for someone to do the following tasks:
- Earn money by driving the vehicle.
- Buying cars, and transferring those cars to be in your “garage” in which you can then spawn them
- Datastore, will save the money that you earn plus the vehicles that you have bought.
- Various gamepasses, for example one being 2X Cash Earned.
- Scripting fairly simple UI.
- And more. These are just some examples of what we need.
All of these should be relatively simple tasks and shouldn’t take too long. if you think this will be extremely difficult for you, please do not try to take this job
Payment will be discussed further once we find a scripter that we’re looking for. However, to clarify I will be paying % if you do not mind continuing to update the game after release. As for the stuff I am requesting, I will most likely be paying Robux for it.
You can contact me either on Discord or Twitter, at:
monkkk#0001. My DMS are open.
Please write a comment below if you’ve added me on discord, it’ll help me a lot!
Thanks for reading!