Looking for all available clothing creators

Please note the following before ANSWERING THE TOPIC:

If you do not like it or it is useful as it is paid, please do not post in this topic, if you have any objection let me know at the private messages of devforum.

About Us

Hello! We are Big Roux, an upcoming small game development team. We are looking for clothing designers who are willing to join our team and work with us creating clothing.

The Team
@Samuel_xam
@username - clothing designer

This is the group where they will post their clothes: big roux number 15 - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for professional clothing designers to join our team as our top content artists. We look forward to high-quality creations that adhere to expectations. Good communication skills are appreciated; We check the progress of the team daily and we want good quality clothes as I want it to be something that people like because I see that groups only create clothes to create and they do not make good quality clothes and when they put it on their avatar quality drops and that’s why I take this initiative.

Our party game needs at least 20 new creations completed by the end of this month. We expect each asset to take between 10 minutes or 1 hour.
If you have another project in mind that can contribute something to the group, do not hesitate to tell me here.

Payment

We are paying HALF THE ROBUX THAT GENERATES YOUR ASSETS.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or on DISCORD:

π•Šπ”Έπ•„π•Œπ”Όπ•ƒ 𝔻𝕄𝔹_𝟘𝟞 # 2870

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thank you for reading! :smile:

uhhh, man, check your post again, you apparently copied and pasted the message 2 times

1 Like

ready I fixed it sorry for that

ALL THE POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN no one applies yet
ALL THE POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN

Hello there, I am interested in applying but first I have a question. What is the guaranteed pay in-case the clothing do not sell?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.