Looking for an experienced community manager/in-game manager

Welcome to our hiring page, which is jojo themed!! We hope you enjoy!

About Us

We are a group passionate about making our upcoming game, Your Bizzare Conquest (YBCO for short), Our game is based on the popular franchise by Hirohiko Araki, JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken or Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure as we may say in english. As such we need a community manager, to help bring balance to the community. While also being kind and respectful.

About The Job

We would like you to be online daily, but not is ok. We expect fairness apon the community and respect. You will be the one to set up the server. If deemed worthy (meaning you have proven yourself as a great community manager) you shall receive a mod spec in-game. You will be controlling the community much more than I will. As I Won’t be focusing much on the community. As the game Will be my top priority.

Payment

We offer to pay in percentage. The percentage can be negotiated but must be addable to 100% once all the devs are assembled. If it doesn’t, We will not hesitate to lower the pricing. READ THIS BEFORE EVEN THINKING OF CONTACTING US

Contact us

You can contact us via Discord (DaBoiii 6969)

DevForum

Twitter ( @Akai73504875)

We hope we can work together!

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.