[CLOSED] Looking for an investor for Construction Simulator

About Us

Hello, I am LowPolys, the founder of Choppingblock, and one of the developers for Construction Simulator. You can find our game here: Construction Simulator and our group here: Choppingblock.

The Team
@LowPolys - Scripting, building, UI
@Alorist - Scripting
@EternalFurious - Building
and multiple talented contractors

About Investment

We are looking for an investment of 100-150k to go towards advertisement. We are looking to hit the front page, and I believe this amount would be enough. We are already currently being featured on the Rthro page and we range from concurrent 500-1500 players daily. In May we hit front page and gained 1.3M visits. Our revenue has a proven track record, with us making a gross 890k in May.

We have brought in over hundreds of thousands of visits in the past week and made net revenue of ~100k. We have the funds to make this investment ourselves but we are trying to save money to DevEx and fund another game.

We are also almost finished adding full console support, and we are working to finish our Russian localization to bring in even more players and revenue.

We believe that with our current player count and a position secured on the Rthro category, a large investment could result in a very successful return. A larger player count may also attract more influencers. We are looking for preferably an experienced investor who has a proven record.

Payment

We are willing to negotiate a percentage of the revenue until your money is doubled. Please contact us to make an offer or get more information.

Contact Us

You can either private message me on the Developer Forum or add me on Discord, LowPolys#8962

Didn’t Rez_B invest into it? What happened to that?

He was terminated and we no longer work with him.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Investment posts are now against the rules:

I have hidden the topic to prevent it from being flagged going forward. Since you posted this before the rule was active, you will not receive any sort of punishment at all. Apologies for the inconvenience.