Looking for another builder

So I’m creating a skill based game, which doesn’t require too much effort towards detail in building but I want it to look nice and clean. My main builder states that he is struggling with activity due to not having another building partner to work with. I’d like to know if there’s anyone out there that is willing to help my friend build this game. There will be payment, but it’s more of a percentage payment once the game is up and running.

Thanks for reading, hopefully you’ll take this offer!
Discord - Drakoryl#7670

2 Likes

Hi there! I believe you could clarify the specific percentage of how much you’re willing to give the builder, just so that the people that are interested could be given more information about the topic, and what you’re looking for.

Hello! I am somewhat interested in this, as I am a builder who is online quite a bit. I should be able to build at least 1-2 hours a day, and 2-3 hours at most. I honestly don’t care how much you pay me, as long as you are okay with paying through group funds, as I do not have Premium. Although, I would like to see what needs to be done and also know how I am expected to build.

Thanks, I’ll contact you on Discord very soon.

Contacts

Discord - Evanlicious#3752
Roblox - Evanlicious

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.