[looking for builder] [open] [commission in robux]

About Us

Hi there! I am a returning developer to ROBLOX, and I am hoping to gain some assistance in my game’s production due to a heavy workload!

About The Job

I am looking for a high quality, talented builder who is passionate to his craft. I require maps, around 300x300 in size(roughly, and number of floor levels, etc., can make this area smaller). The style of build I am looking for is low-lit, spooky/creepy, almost ‘horror’ feel, but not too scary. Abandoned schools, labs, hospitals, forests, etc. As the game is in development, I will not be discussing features publicly. I will go into further description on discord if I like your portfolio!

I am also looking for someone who is professional, and gets the work done relatively quickly, as I’ve had multiple people suddenly drop out on me and this has greatly affected my timeline for releasing the game into alpha testing.

Payment

Payment will be through ROBUX only, and per commission. I am happy to discuss prices on discord.

Contact Us

I am available to contact on Discord: EndCredits#0843

Please add me there and send me a message with your portfolio and any questions you may have! Thank you.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I aint the best at building…

But hey i’ll give it a shot :grin: Discord: Splatty_YT#2839

Shoot me over dm over discord @ 4w#0001

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.