Looking for Builders, Animators, and Scripters! [Closed] My lead builder dropped out on me

About Us

Hello there! We haven’t come up with a name for our game quite yet, but are working on it. We have a few developers already and are looking for a few more people to join us! :slight_smile:

The Team
Gabrigetions - Lead Builder
@AsherFrancisco - Builder
@SN4_Glit3h - Builder
HolaYoHabloEspanol7 - Builder

You can see our progress so far here:

About The Job

We are looking for a few scripters, that can do basic scripting like a teleportation system and more things can be decided throughout the building process. We are also looking for a few animators to do some animations like crawling, crouching, all the basic needs for a Military game

Payment

Currently we have no payment because all the funds will be going towards the Roblox group but we expect maybe some funds eventually depending how the game turns out, and if it does turn out well we will be paying 100-500 robux each developer depending on the progress they achieved during the beta version and the creation portion of the game if you are slacking and/or goofing off we will take that from any future payment and if you don’t work hard enough you will not get as much payment as the hard working dev’s.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: My Discord is Azrael#2507 expect me to answer soon, my timezone is EST so respectfully wait if your timezone is different otherwise during this Quarantine I am always checking Discord :grinning:
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

500rbx seems very very small for what im getting this project will require

1 Like

Well, It could become more, just depends on how much work is put into it and how much we get out of it :slight_smile:

Then what’s your full budget? For al the developers.

My Budget, I have right now is 806 :robux: which may extend, due to commisions I am taking up.

Good luck with that, I understand that some of your demands may be minimal but you would still be looking at a price of 1k minimum per script

1 Like

Just so you know 500 robux is very very little, and most developers will agree with me on that.

I also don’t understand the need for 5 builders. Unless you are making a huge game, more than 2 builders are not really needed. Also, could you explain the game more? What’s the storyline? What will the devs need to do. (I see you but that but it is not super straight forward.) And also when do you want this project done?

1 Like

Yes, I know it isn’t alot but I am asking, for a few dev’s to help me out in different area’s of expertise they don’t have to be super good either. Alot of the work is taken care of already

Also, could you explain the game more? What’s the storyline? What will the devs need to do. (I see you but that but it is not super straight forward.) And also when do you want this project done?

Your might want to look into giving a percent of profits.

Sure, The Story line is about WW1, the Dev’s would have to do little, I will want it done somewhere around next month

Ok! Also do you need a music composer?

Well, seeing as people expect alot of payment for small things. Depending what you ask for.

I will do it for free. Just to put it on my portfolio.

If it’s basic scripting like a teleportation system, why can’t you just google an alvin blox video and follow through? Not only do you learn, but you get the same work done.

AlvinBlox is Outdated, the studio is from before the update

1 Like

Go on wiki then. There are plenty of tutorials.

Alright, will do. But animation I would still need assistance with

I was considering doing it until I saw the pay. It is just way too low and it’s just not gonna work. Hope you consider this feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.