Looking for builders!

About us:

Hello my name is GreatAro and I am the proud owner of LazyWorks! We are a development group that strives to create original and family friendly games for the community of Roblox to enjoy. We hope to grow our group and become a great developing group! But at the current moment we are in need of some members to help us with the game we have in mind! We don’t want to spoil anything yet but be sure to be on the lookout for an upcoming game!

The team:

@GreatAro: Builder/owner

@Asjiv: Composer/UI Designer

@Hex_0517: Scripter

@Idiofy3D: 3D Modeler

@psysocks: Animator

A link to our unofficial Portfolio: [Office hours dev team portfolio - Google Docs

Who we need:

We need developers who are passionate about their work and are good at working as a team. We are looking for people who are kind, responsible, and good with communication. To join our development team, you must be at least 13 years old as Discord is a requirement, and those under 13 years of age are not allowed to use the application (according to Discord’s Terms of Service). The current game we are working on uses a semi-realistic but low poly building style.

Builder (1/3 positions available)

Animator (Position Full)

Modeler (Position Full)

Scripter (Position Full)

UI Designer (Position Full)

Composer (Position Full)

Payment:

Payment will be in percentages because we believe that how well you do your job will directly affect how much you are paid as higher quality generally leads to more revenue. Payment through percentages is able to be automated through group payouts.

Payment for Each Position:

Animator_10%

Builder_15%

Modeler_15%

Scripter_15%

UI Designer_10%

Composer_10%

Contacts:

If you are interested in any of these positions please contact GreatAro on Discord at GreatAro#7399

Keep in mind applicants are required to be at least 13 years of age.

Thanks and good day,

-GreatAro

-Asjiv

-Hex_0517

-Idiofy3D

-psysocks

What would a builder need to do, what’s the game about/how is it played, how will it be marketed, and would there be any way to work freelance without becoming an employee of LazyWorks, just me doing my job, giving you what you want, I get my money and that’s the end of it (aka a one time lump sum instead of the promise of maybe getting a percentage on the off-chance this makes money, that part’s negociable if I agree that this game will absolutely make money based off of the gameplay and more importantly, how it’ll be marketed.)

That being said, here’s my portfolio so you have a reason to ignore my demanding and not-even-that-skilled self: [FULLY BOOKED] Uniform Designer

I don’t really what to share the game idea right now or here because I would like to keep it a secret. From a builders perspective I doubt you will finish all the building by yourself because I can’t. If the game ever flops then you can sell your assets you made for the game. I hope this answers all your questions and I will make sure to give you a message later via dev forum messaging system or discord if you want.

Thanks
GreatAro
GreatAro#7399

Hello! I am interested on being the builder role for your group! If its all right with you, can I add you on discord so we could talk more on this matter?

Yes! Sure you can add me on discord
GreatAro#7399

Well that’s convinced me, I’m on board. I’ll send you a message on Discord, we can talk there

Alright I’ll make sure to send you a message see you there!

I’ve stated this a lot before.
Do not give a animator, modeler, UI designer, composer %s. Modelers MAYBE up to 10%, but 5% is good for a % for a modeler but commission is better.
Programmers should get more than 15%, although not a lot more. Builders % is fine enough. Save some for investing, and you can have a % if you have no job as project manager or director.

Hey there! I’m a builder and I’m good at building
Portfolio-X1_xii portfolio
Discord-User id#1086

Sorry for the extremely late response I have been trying to make this the most best response I can have. The reason why I decided to pay the modeler so much is because this game demands a lot from them. I also have to pay percentages to all my developers because I have no money I actually lost all my money for this game because someone hijacked my account. Never got the money back but it doesn’t matter. The reason why I don’t have any investors is because I don’t want them to lose money just in case the game flops. I care about this because I invested in a game a while back and it flopped and I felt terrible so I don’t want to make anyone else feel that way if it flops. I’m not saying it will I’m just saying this if that ever happens and I doubt it will.