Looking for Builders/Scripters

Hello there, a group of friends and I have been developing a New York City[1970] game. The game will have multiple teams which include Citizens,National Guard, and the NYPD. The game takes place in the 1970’s so buildings,guns, and clothing will be old fashioned. Players will be able to sell crates of guns for in-game cash as well as claim/steal turf in-game by standing in another mafia/families turf such as the winery. I used to develop for Empire Bay so I have a clear understanding of what I want the game to do and our game is partly based off of it.

About The Job

We are looking for dedicated developers who are willing to stick with us no matter what. We want developers who will be here not just for the money but the community and the game itself. We need developers that are focused and won’t slack. Activity, Responsibility, and Communication is a must.

Payment

Of course you will be fully compensated with any funds we get from donators but as of right now your main source of funding will be 30% of group and gamepass funds. We are positive our game is going to get popular because we are sticking with the main idea.

The Team
@Jef#4789- Group Overseer/Scripter
@ChiefWildin#0189- Scripter
@Damon#2564- Builder

You can see our progress so far here:

Contact Us

Discord: Jef#4789

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.