Looking for Collaborators on a new Project

Looking for Collaborators for a project

About Us

Hello, my name is Sky, I would really love to make some awesome game together with someone on Roblox. I have no idea what game it will be, or will it grow or not, but I wish to try something, it will be my first real project where I will also be involved in developing it. And I really want to find someone with the same enthusiasm as i.

The Team
@SkyChillo - Builder

• Builder
  • Scripter
  • UI

About The Job

We are looking for people who are willing to create an amazing game and for people with amazing ideas.

Payment

This job is entirely voluntary but if you do decide to participate, the revenue will be divided equally among all Devs.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at https://twitter.com/SkyChillo or Discord: Moonshadow Elf#2019
You preferably should be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’ve recently created a lot of hiring posts. What happened to the other ones?

2 Likes

The other hiring posts are for an SCP Project, and i got nothing to do with those, i just hire devs, im not in the dev team. And for this project i actually decided to practice my skills again.

I would like to collaborate with the gfx

1 Like

I’d like to be a UI designer, but the thing is that I’m mainly available at night on weekdays and almost the entire day on weekends.

1 Like

Hello my name is juaxelcool. I would like to participate in your proyect. I am a modeler, i am great modeling guns etc. If you want me to participate contact me!

1 Like

Sure, ill shoot you a DM right now on DevForum, thank you.

Id like to Collab as a builder if you have space for another one

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.