Looking for creative storylines! (Accidentally reset vote -_-)

Hi there :wave:t2:! So we can figure out what we want to do for future updates, we want to let the community help decide our game’s storyline via a poll

• Steampunk
  • Space
  • Nuclear Future
  • Monster Attack
  • Prehistoric Throwback
  • Medieval Thriller/Adventure
  • Other (Reply Below, and I’ll add community ideas to the poll as they come

0 voters

The chosen storyline path will determine how we proceed with updates, best encourage community engagement, and encourage thrill and joy amongst players.

If you have any interest or plans to play Wealth Empire in the future, I’d encourage you vote now to get your voice heard before the game is released

Thanks!
UNexus Studios Dev Team

6 Likes

Steampunk games are soo cool if you can pull it off nicely. There aren’t many of them, too, so it’d be really sweet if you could complete one.

Also just wanted to say, I remember when you and your fellow developers from UNexus joined the forums and posted hiring and design support posts. A lot of it was very low quality, and you were very mature about correcting any errors you made. Looking at your group, profile, and this post now, you’ve really come a long way in such a short amount of time. Just wanted to tell you that it’s admirable when people can humble themselves enough to recognize areas where they need to improve and jump on it.

I really wish you and your team great luck - you have worked hard for a long time!!

5 Likes

First of all, thanks! I agree, the team has come a LONG way since I founded UNexus (on June 10th, we’ll be celebrating our first birthday!). We’ve had a lot of team difficulties, but I am more than proud of what my current team has accomplished since we came together Back in October. With @sciville, our building quality improved drastically (he and our GFX designer are now converting stuff to meshes!), @DragRacer31 holds everything in the game together (for the most part) with his amazing scripts, and @Diacritio has dramatically improved the original map, logo, and thumbnails (below is his logo next to mine)
Along with that, my current team is excellent at communication, and gets stuff done much more efficiently than teams in the past.

Yes, I have posted a few false releases of Wealth Empire (which I am sorry about, by the way), but the team has decided not to rush the release and considered the fact that a rushed game will fail quicker than a game with time well-spent.

We’ll be releasing the game, at this point, probably sometime between May and June.

Again, thank you for your kind words, they are much appreciated. The rest of the team, I am sure, would agree. We have spent countless hours working on the product, and I have high hopes about it :grin::laughing::grin:

-sepro1144

4 Likes

I think you can try to make a mix of two themes:

1.Steampunk.
2.Middle Ages.

If you combine these two topics, you may get something cool.

2 Likes

I would say other. My idea is that in the future, you are in a nuclear war. You must go back in time to stop the world ending war. If you fail, the world will be at risk.

2 Likes

I actually really like that idea! No one voted for adventure, so I changed it to Nuclear Future

2 Likes

Would love to see a steampunk themed map, I’m just glad “Camping” isn’t an option :laughing:

6 Likes

Roblox doesnt have a lot of steampunk games honestly, after all i like the steampunk genre

4 Likes

I saw your reply before you deleted it, and it was actually a good idea. Was contemplating how I could make that work, actually

2 Likes

Thank you, I’m glad to hear that.

1 Like

@wyssion Stop trying to delete your replies! lol
Nobody will criticize your feedback, at most question it, were all developers here so we look at things with a different eye, nobody should be offended by anything you say here if that is your fear x)

I do realize this is off topic, I apologize .-.

3 Likes

I have been following this game for a month or so! Im really looking forward to the game coming out! Edit: More than a month actually a month and a week.

1 Like

How about you combine all of them? Genre mashups are unique and exciting.