Looking for developers for a simulator game [Closed]

Please keep the following in mind before posting:

This area of the forum is publicly accessible to developers for recruitment. Please be prepared to answer questions about your projects and provide & collect feedback from the community about your plan.

Job Recruitment Template

About Us

Hi there! We are Bombast Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for scripters/builders who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Some type of simulator game.

The Team
@MrZackxs - Founder
@username - Scripter
@username - Builder
@username - UI

About The Job

We are looking for good to professional builders/scripters/Ui Designer. We expect Good quality stuff. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We have A lot of time to work on the game so you don’t need to speed through it…

Payment

I am paying in % the % will be decieded when I see how many people are going to be working on it (4 max)

Contact Us

You can contact me at MansGotAGun#6871

Also this is the group! Bombast Studios - Roblox

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in a building position! Could you give us an example of the games build style if possible?

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.