Looking for developers for a sword fighting game (closed)

About Us

HI, we are a sword fighting group
Sk (Sword killers)
@username - Environment Design
@username - Scripter
@username - UI

About The Job

We are looking for builders and scripters to join our team . Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

The amount you want to build/script is up to you.But we would love the game finshed in a month or so.

Payment

we do not have funds quite yet.

Contact Us

MansGotAGun#6871
https://www.roblox.com/groups/2519878/SK-Sword-Killers

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Can you be more specific about what you want from each member of your development team? Ex: Do you need a custom sword fighting system, a round-tracker, etc. By 30 assets do you expect 30 scripts, 30 UI elements, etc.?

Also, you say you’re looking for a lead content artist (but you don’t really say what the role of that job is). Also, are you looking for Environmental Artists, a scripter, and a UI designer? Are you also looking for a builder (it’s not in the team layout you put above, but you mention that you are looking for a professional builder so I’m slightly confused)

My bad,Im not used to advertising stuff like this im basically lookin for one of each and i would like you the devs to decide on the game. since you are experienced.

Well I need more clarificaton there are stuff I can’t do. So if you tell me the general compenets to add I can work my way from that

Btw I am a scripter idk why I have a role of a builder

add me on discord so we can talk

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.