[Closed] looking for a team

About Us

I am someone who is looking for a team to make a new game and mark the roblox platform with our creation we seek to create a game that you like that is original and well done

The Team
@vicdres56 - Lead Developer
@couldbeyou - Builder
@vicdres56 - 2 Builder
@couldbeyou - Scripter
@couldbeyou - Designer UI
@Deathtrooperbest - GFX Artist

About The Job

We are looking for people who are very communicative and have at least one year of experience, we want you to be very active that you like to create modern things and also things a little funny,and I would like it to be able to build in low and medium poly
##Requir

You must have skills

1 - You must have at least one year of experience (Very important)
2 - You must dedicate at least 1-2 hours to the game daily
3 - If you are looking for the position of builder you should know how to use Blender
4 - You must be over 13 years old to apply
5 - You must have a portfolio ready and updated (very important)

Payment

payments will be agreed privately with me

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: vicdres#1684
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can you give more info on payment? Is it USD? Robux per asset? Percentage?

1 Like

First, you should be specific about what game you are recreating. Second, I wouldn’t title it up and coming if you are the only person on the project. This job is very vague, including the payment. I doubt anyone will be interested without more details.

Who is we? You seem to be a single person on your team. Do you have friends who support your idea? Is that your team? What are you making?

2 Likes

I leave you my portfolio if you are interested there is this my discord contact Lasdark17 | Artist ,logo designer, 2D,designer miniatures GFX| Portfolios

How about an animator?

Animation seems pretty important

2 Likes

Not all builders know how to use blender. Blender is used by mesh creators, modelers. you shouldn’t make builders required to under how to create models in blender, that not what a builder does. Being dedicated to playing the game is a quite odd requirement to be honest. Should probably say payment starting range at also.

Hi, I’m interested, I sent you a request for discord

i have a GFX designer now sorry

percentage.
30 characters…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.