(Closed) Looking for Developers for an upcoming FPS Game

Hello there! I’m Nebulastix, the founder of Optic Developers, we are developers looking to create various games within the shooter and action genre!

Scripter 2/2
Builder 1/2
Modeller 2/2
Graphical artist 1/2
Animator 0/1
GUI Designer 1/1
Sound Designer 1/1
Funder/Donator 0/1

So far, we are looking for a builder, who can build our maps effortlessly. We are also looking for a Graphical Designer, to make emblems, badges, icons and Roblox GFX. Furthermore, we are looking for an animator, who can animate First, and 3rd person weapon animations. Lastly, we are looking for a donator who can generously make this project grow!

We are looking for developers who can preferably take no payment, as they have a passion for developing, and want to gain experience and further improve their skills. However, all developers will be paid in a percentage (Except for the sound designer and the graphical artist, they will be paid with robux upfront). Developers will also have exclusive perks in the game.

If you are willing to work with us, feel free to DM me in Discord: Nebulastix#3279. If you want to apply for a role that is already full, feel free to! Although pay won’t be guranteed for secondary positions. I have also attached a game plan, please do look through it!

Thank you for reading, I hope you have a great day! :wink:

3 Likes

I’m interested. I’m a low-poly builder. sent a friend request on dc. I will show you my portfolio there!

Are you hiring testers?

Not at the moment. I will try to contact you when needed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.