[CLOSED] Looking For Scripter!

Hi there! We are the following list of developers who are willing to join our team and work with us on our new game, Scythe Simulator

The Team
@flashzarkov - Builder (1/1) - 25%
@septimiy_silver, @username - Scripter (1/2) - 20%
@GalPlayss - UI (1/1) - 10%
@thmaximo - Modeler (1/1) 15%

We are still trying to get investors!

About The Job

We are looking for a professional Lua Programmer with a portfolio or recent works.Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.
This project is fairly easy, expecting to take only around 1 week, if developers are skilled and active. More information in DMs

Payment

We are paying percentage of revenue earned. Don’t let that back you up, this project is really simple, and has alot of potential in the community, when the game releases, you will earn both percentage and roux.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord: SmallTV3943
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

What exactly is this simulator about? What can players expect?

3 Likes

Oh, yes. Sorry for the late response, it’s a simple scythe game. But not like other unoriginal simulators, only a few of this idea has come out. More info in DMs

2 Likes

When putting your Discord tag there’s no need for a @ sign, and make sure to include your tag.
Ex: Wumpus#0001 (Wumpus is the Discord mascot)

1 Like

thanks for the feedback. I’ll change it.

1 Like

Do you have any backup payment to make safe if the project is not successful enough?

1 Like

No, sorry to disappoint you. In my head, there isn’t a ‘unsafe’ project. This simulation is really easy for anyone with 1+ years of experience, and expected to take less than 2 weeks. During those weeks, i will also go search for others who would like to invest.

1 Like

what you will be doing? what amount percentages? put something like this:

@ scripter - 30%
@ builder - 25%
@ modeler - 20%
@ UI 15%
— 10% for ads and probably a animator —

1 Like

Oh sorry for the late response, really sorry about forgetting to post the amounts :smile: i’m kind of new to this, i’ll add it.

2 Likes

no problem, everyone is new at some point but you will handle this fast. but one fast recommendation is to never use “30 ch…” its against the devforum rules

1 Like

Sorry, wdym by “30 Ch…” and where did i make that mistake?

1 Like

it was just a recommendation in case you see someone saying it (you didnt did anything wrong), just dont do it

1 Like

Okay, thanks for the tip, i’ll keep from doing that later.

1 Like

Me add in discord for more informations Thmaximo#9785

1 Like

Hey, I am interested I sent you a request DevFrags#2441

This is my portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.