Looking for Feedback! - Game Feedback

Hello Devforum!

I have been working on a new project, in this experience, you can load anybody’s outfits from their inventory, anybody but banned and terminated users, this is self-explained as to why you can’t view banned and terminated outfits.

But I am wondering if some of you could try out this experience and give feedback, I would really appreciate this as I am looking for feedback.

I will edit this when I have received a lot of helpful comments.
Thank you! XII

2 Likes

Cool test.
It’s done by many people, so there’s no chance to succeed with it.
But I do have a suggestion, maybe, add an avatar generator with an algorithm to make the player a new avatar with a budget, after giving them the option to buy it in game as well to make you 10%.
I think it’s an amazing idea, but would take months to write the algorithm

1 Like

Thanks for the suggestion, I have added this to my notes!
Your feedback makes this project better for all users! :slight_smile:

1 Like
  1. Make the walls or barriers all the same height

2. The UI is a bit out of place for the game and in an awkward position; I think it should be centered at the bottom of the screen.

3. Make it more obvious that you can click an avatar to view the items it’s wearing. Ex. Quick tutorial either on one of the walls or a GUI, ProximityPrompt, making the radius of where the avatars are clickable bigger.

Thank you so much for the feedback, this is very helpful!

I have gone ahead and made sure that all walls around are the same length.

Thanks for this, I figured out there was a problem at the start, I can’t make it centered because of Device Types but I was able to slide it down left at the bottom.

I will take this suggest, but I am unable to do it today as I have very important stuff to do.

Thanks for the suggestions, I hope I didn’t disappoint you too much, if you have any more suggestions, that would be very appreciated! : )

XII

1 Like