[CLOSED] Looking for feedback on a cool game I made!

https://www.roblox.com/games/6239790580/Noob-Hell-PRE-ALPHA?refPageId=668ee53b-b35a-4e62-a07b-e4c3e9439b01

I am looking for some feed back on this game, and suggestions, if anyone could suggest some better ideas for the tutorial screen that’d be nice. Thank you!

Cant try it rn cuz i’m on mobile :[

Just tried. I like the concept and the driving is fun! But maybe a bit violent for me. I wonder if rather than noobs it could be coins or bowling pins or something like that.

Also, I kinda skipped the tutorial in the beginning so I didn’t know which garage to open. Would be cool if it directed me the correct garage when I first start.

1 Like

For the thumb nail the title could have some special effects coming off it . It would make the thumb nail a little cooler and on the title you can make all the letters different colours it would make the thumb nail a lot cooler also for the background in the thumbnail you could add a blue sky and a sun it might go really well also in the thumbnail you could add some buildings in the background up to you hope you take this as a idea also good game

1 Like

It’s an okay game, not really the best. This is the 3rd topic you’ve posted about this game, and I’m pretty sure that’s against the TOS.

Global Rule 7

7. Spam replies and topics will be removed. Do not post the same topic repetitively or repeat the same post within a topic.

Wow, I’m surprised nobody has pointed this out yet.

I suggest calming down a bit on repetitively posting these kind of topics.

Almost forgot to link the other topics :sweat_smile:

Oh crap, I’m sorry, i just didn’t know any other place to ask for more feedback. I’ll close this topic.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that, we all make mistakes. Trust me, I’ve had my topics flagged by moderation plenty of times, we just have to learn from our mistakes. That’s how we grow as a community. I’m glad you put this into consideration, usually people just push this aside or start some big argument on how they’re always right.

1 Like